Will I get a certificate when I leave?

Elta certification


All students receive certification of their studies at ELTA. Their certificate will specify the length of time they studied and the level they studied at. It will also specify the nature of their course, that is, if they studied General or Spoken English, or both.

Non-EU students attending ELTA who have been accorded a Stamp 2 visa (a student visa) are required to sit an international exam, such as a Cambridge exam or IELTS, as part of the terms of their visa.

In addition to their international certification, students completing an Academic Year at ELTA will be awarded certification from ELTA.